AL AIN PALACE
THIS WAS LAST APRIL-JUNE 2006
(5 yrs bgo ko naisipang ishare.. hahaha=p)
Middle East.. ( Al Ain and Dubai UAE)
I'm only 16 by that time.. and all i know is play... play... enjoy.. enjoy...
I'm with my cousin "Ana" to enjoy the gift vacation from mother dearest..
At kasama nmin si mommy during this travel to Dubai
i dont have lot of pictures... (coz' i dont love camera at that tym.. hahaha)
1st stop over - Hongkong (for the connecting flight in Cathay Pacific from Philippines to Dubai
I regret this moments.. (kasi ala ako pictures sa hongkong eh!! =( dont know why i didnt took any picture of ours!!)
First time to experience Airport Express Train and MTR ( Hongkong's version of MRT.. . pero sobrang bilis nya eh!!unlike ours..)
Free Duty ( Hongkong's version of Duty Free?!? =p)
2nd stop over
- DUBAI AIRPORT -
Then, sinundo kme ng stepdad ko to bring us to AL AIN, ABU DHABI UAE. (where we're going to stay =)
Actually, we dont have tour guide, we dont have itinerary per day... just gala, bahay, gala, mall hopping with family members..
We went to:
1.== AL AIN PALACE MUSEUM==
This palace has so many rooms, sa dami,na malilito ka kung ano at alin uunahin mo.. hahaah..
sometimes, ana & I would argue where to go first (dito muna tau!! hindi dito nlng, cge jn nlng muna!heheh!)
BUt i think napuntahan naman namin all the rooms, we just dont have all the pics to post it in here..
(this pics are just the remnants of our experience!!)
- this is the front view of the museum..far right (your view) is the main entrance
(hmmm.. you could see the entrance pics in google =p)
- since we dont have tour guide (hahahah ^_^ ) i dont really know what this room serves for in this palace
parang exclusive social gathering for family members.. tpos parang may coffee table...
maybe coffee room .. hahah...hmmm.. just a guess..
- the picture speaks itself; this room is for social gathering.. for sheik's visitors... as one of the caretaker told us.
[di ata kme pinapasok dito na may shoes, but nung tumalikod ung caretaker, we sneak in with our shoes!! hahahah!)
- super old well.. actually wala n siyang water.. and it was filled sand and soil... its just for display purposes.. near this well is the kitchen
where you could see extra large pots and pans! [hope i could find that picture]
- inside the museum hallways leading to the different rooms are the pictures and family tree of the Sheik's family
hope you could see all of our pictures in that thumbnail print.. some are taken in our room.. hahaha...
- **mix mix mix pix pix pix****
more more blogs to come... =)