THIS WAS LAST APRIL-JUNE 2006
(5 yrs bgo ko naisipang ishare.. hahaha=p)
Middle East.. ( Al Ain and Dubai UAE)
I'm only 16 by that time.. and all i know is play... play... enjoy.. enjoy...
I'm with my cousin "Ana" to enjoy the gift vacation from mother dearest..
At kasama nmin si mommy during this travel to Dubai
i dont have lot of pictures... (coz' i dont love camera at that tym.. hahaha)
1st stop over - Hongkong (for the connecting flight in Cathay Pacific from Philippines to Dubai
I regret this moments.. (kasi ala ako pictures sa hongkong eh!! =( dont know why i didnt took any picture of ours!!)
First time to experience Airport Express Train and MTR ( Hongkong's version of MRT.. . pero sobrang bilis nya eh!!unlike ours..)
Free Duty ( Hongkong's version of Duty Free?!? =p)
2nd stop over
- DUBAI AIRPORT -
Then, sinundo kme ng stepdad ko to bring us to AL AIN, ABU DHABI UAE. (where we're going to stay =)
Actually, we dont have tour guide, we dont have itinerary per day... just gala, bahay, gala, mall hopping with family members..
We went to:
1.== AL AIN PALACE MUSEUM==
This palace has so many rooms, sa dami,na malilito ka kung ano at alin uunahin mo.. hahaah..
sometimes, ana & I would argue where to go first (dito muna tau!! hindi dito nlng, cge jn nlng muna!heheh!)
BUt i think napuntahan naman namin all the rooms, we just dont have all the pics to post it in here..
(this pics are just the remnants of our experience!!)
@ AL AIN MUSEUM
- this is the front view of the museum..far right (your view) is the main entrance
(hmmm.. you could see the entrance pics in google =p)
another room in palace museum
- since we dont have tour guide (hahahah ^_^ ) i dont really know what this room serves for in this palace
parang exclusive social gathering for family members.. tpos parang may coffee table...
maybe coffee room .. hahah...hmmm.. just a guess..
@ palace museum (i think this is their session hall)
- the picture speaks itself; this room is for social gathering.. for sheik's visitors... as one of the caretaker told us.
[di ata kme pinapasok dito na may shoes, but nung tumalikod ung caretaker, we sneak in with our shoes!! hahahah!)
antique well.. not a wishing well.. =p
- super old well.. actually wala n siyang water.. and it was filled sand and soil... its just for display purposes.. near this well is the kitchen
where you could see extra large pots and pans! [hope i could find that picture]
- inside the museum hallways leading to the different rooms are the pictures and family tree of the Sheik's family
random pics @ AL AIN (house, al ain palace musuem)
hope you could see all of our pictures in that thumbnail print.. some are taken in our room.. hahaha...
- **mix mix mix pix pix pix****
more more blogs to come... =)